Avignon – Sublime and elegant castle with its landscaped park
Located in a green setting, only a few minutes from Avignon, this sublime and elegant estate, which originated in the 14th century, has written its history over the years.
It was first the residence of the Carthusian monks who welcomed the high dignitaries of the church, then a private residence. The castle’s magnificence comes from the changes made by the different owners who have lived there to give it all its majesty today.
The 1500 m2 of built surface accommodate two lounges, a library, a bar, two dining rooms, two large kitchens, back kitchens, laundry rooms, linen rooms and no less than twelve bedrooms all with their own bathroom.
Three service rooms and a janitor’s apartment complete this exceptional property.
The 2.4 hectare park is wonderfully landscaped and features century-old trees and a multitude of different species.
The property has a heated pool of 14mX7m equipped with an alarm and a pool house.
Elegance, grace and majesty are the key words that will make you succumb to this property so beautifully preserved.